Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Message from the President

DREAM - 12 Oct 2009 - Regular Meeting

Last night I had a dream, I was Brad Pitt ...; last night I had a dream, I was in Dubai ...; last night I had a dream, I won the mark six lottery ... The above were the table topic questions that we had in our meeting last night. Thanks Andrew for the brief questions and they all matched with our theme "DREAM" very much!

Do you still remember the importance of visualization and happiness/success? Grateful for the tips from Aaron and Paul!!!

Last but not least, our new member, Kenneth delivered his ice-breaking speech, in which he disclosed to us a recipe of making Stuffed French Toast. Do you want to try it out?

Congratulations to the
Best Prepared Speaker: Aaron Ho
Best Evaluator: Asta Lee

Please be reminded that there will NO regular meeting on the 26th of Oct due to the Chung Yeung Festival.

See you all in our next meeting on 9th Nov!

Cheers,
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment