It was an enjoyable and team-spirited evening.
In the prepared speech session, Stephen shared with us his experience and feeling of staying in Hong Kong for the past few months. If he could tell us more about himself, it would certainly have helped us know him better. KY conducted an educational talk on spotted felines, namely, jaguars, leopards and cheetahs. I like the last sentence of his speech "A leopard does not change its spots". Peter briefed us his trip of 5 senses by telling us his story in Egypt. After his speech, I hope that I could make a trip there sometime next year.
After the prepared speech session, we had the table topic session whereby Paul, our best table topic speaker, surprised us on how facebook saves his marriage!
In the evaluation session, all evaluators gave very constructive comments to our speakers and I particularly like the one delivered by Arthur - brief, to the point and encouraging.
Apart from the normal program, we also had a sharing session for the outgoing excom, which was well thought-out. Each excom member was given 2-minute to tell us their experience of having been in the team for almost a year. Thereafter, Danial conducted the installation of incoming ex-com in an entertaining manner.
Last but not least:
The Best Prepared Speech Speaker - KY Tan
The Best Evaluator - Arthur Ting
The Best Table Topic Speaker - Paul Breen
Congratulations to all of them!
You can click on the following link for the photos taken during the meeting:
http://picasaweb.google.com/109983967344739667301/20100628HKTMCFacebook?authkey=Gv1sRgCPWA5_2xi6Po7gE#
Happy Toastmastering!
No comments:
Post a Comment