Wednesday, 15 June 2011

The Very Important Date

30 May 11 is not only my birthday, but also the very important date on which I was elected to be the President 2011-12. First of all, thanks for the ceaseless supports from all members.

As I shared in the presidential election speech, the variety of cultural backgrounds, professional qualifications and styles found in Hong Kong Toastmasters Club is unquestionably one of our strengths. I would strive to sustain this trademark and explore opportunities to further widen our diversity. At the moment, it is cheerful to announce that the Committee 2011-12 has been synthesized by a number of enthusiastic members. We do look forward to initiating the new chapter of the Club. Let’s open the floodgate of our passion.

Regards,

Clement
President 2011-12

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Clement. I look forward to watching you improve as a leader as the year progresses. Paul B.

    ReplyDelete