Dear Aspiring Members,
Every now and then, we need a push to help us step out of our comfort zone.
It might be uncomfortable at first, but if you persist, you will reap great benefits - like a breakthrough in your skills.
As the contest chair, I am now giving you this gentle push, JOIN the in-house speech contest on Feb 18th.
And for a one time offer only, if you are the first 5 who signed up for the International speech contest, I will offer to help you in your journey by providing you feedback on your script (treated confidentially, of course).
International speech contest (7 min speech) - needs project level 6 or above to qualify
Table Topics Contest - any member can join.
The slots for the contest are very limited, sign up asap.
Register with tingarthur@yahoo.com or call 91400810 .
Do it now !!!
To help you get started, the 3 links below are winning contest speeches I hope can inspire you with.
Jim Key 2003 World Champion Never Too Late
Lance Miller 2005 World Champion The Ultimate Question
Kwong Yue Yan 2011 1st runner up Int'l Speech Contest Final Fortune Cookie
And if you need some sort of guidance on how to prepare contest quality speech,
you might want to view the workshop that I've delivered previously on this topic.
See you at the contest.
Good Luck.
Arthur Ting
2013 HKTMC In-house Int'l Speech and Table Topics Contest Chair
No comments:
Post a Comment