We had a great meeting on 8th Feb. It was full of fun.
Our TME, Michael used his inborn spontaneity to deal with some of the embarrassing moments, which I found very interesting.
In addition to discovering Michael's talent on being spontaneous, we have to thank Andrew for sharing with us the tips of becoming a good speaker, and Dick for letting us know the secret of a ski and also Eng Wah for the benefits of drinking red wine.
We also discovered the light-heartening side of Wendy after she had facilitated as a table topic master. If we won the mark-six lottery, we would certainly want it to be repeated! I like all the table topic speeches as they were all well structured and had its speech value.
On the evaluation side, we had very experienced toastmasters as evaluators. They all gave very constructive and comprehensive feedback to our speakers.
Irene was our general evaluator. She focused her evaluation on areas for improvement though I personally think that she could have praised more.
As a conclusion, everybody had fun and one guest has already signed up as a member and others expressed that they would register as our members soon.
Last but not least:
The best prepared speech speaker - Andrew Yeung
The best table topic speaker - Asta Lee
The best evaluator - Frances Lam
I look forward to another good meeting.
Cheers,
Rita Tsui
No comments:
Post a Comment