Hi Ai Ai,
Well I'm back in US and what a strange feeling it is. I keep having these strange dreams of my job in HK. I think it's a withdrawal sort of thing.
Anyway I'd really like to keep in touch with the group. I put together a little Ken's Top 10 what I miss about HK TM. It would be nice if it could be added to the TM blog.
- The Members
- Paul's witty comments
- KY's inspiring speeches
- Arthur's evaluations
- Edwin's sense of humor
- Table topics
- Gilbert's rise to the top
- Phillip's accent
- Joanne's enthusiasm
- All the pretty girls
Take Care,
Cheers,
Ken
Hi Ken,
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for the humorous Blog entry. Hope everything is fine and dandy with you.
Just wanted to let you know that I fully enjoy reading your Top 10.
THANK YOU for being an inspiration to us all!
Happy 2011.
Joanne :)