Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Transformation

I enjoyed last night's meeting very much. We had speeches of different levels. Actually this was my first time to see Wendy Chan telling a children's tale. It was lively. Wendy seemed to have transformed into somebody else when she was telling a tale! Apart from the prepared speeches, I liked the table topic session the most, especially on the questions prepared by Paul Breen. It revolved around 4 areas, namely, plastic surgery, finance, self transformation and technology. I particularly loved his story about TV advertisements on plastic surgery in Shenzhen! Do you dare to try? Moreover, we had quite a number of members and guests attending the meeting. It was a fun and enjoyable night!

Rita Tsui

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps we should list who won the awards?

    Best Speaker : Wendy C. / Hansel & Gretel

    Best Evaluator : Aaron H.

    Best Table Topics : Tina L.

    ReplyDelete